Competition now closed. Keep up to date with the exhibition, view the touring schedule and see the photographers selected at rps.org/mb2017.
- Open to members, worldwide
- Gold, Silver, Bronze cash prize awards
- All genres of photography eligible
- Techniques, including film and alternative photographic processes encouraged
- Entrants submit up to 4 images online
- Selection panel of well-regarded Society members, including Joe McNally FRPS
- Exhibition will also include work from some of The Society’s acclaimed Honorary Fellows
- Selected work will tour the UK
The Biennial Exhibition is one of the many great ways we can help support our members’ passion for photography and is an important addition to The Society’s programme. From digital to analogue, including alternative processes, phone photography and scientific work, this competition is open to entries across the broad spectrum of photographic practice focussing exclusively on the creative community of members that are central to The RPS
The selected exhibition, which will tour the UK from March, will also include work from several of The Society’s Honorary Fellows, offering members the rare opportunity to exhibit their work alongside some of the most respected names in photography today.
Competition enquiries contact:
The Exhibition is supported by:
The Fine Art Print Room